- Wife—age 25, college graduate, earning $75,000 per year
- Husband—age 26, college graduate earning $60,000 per year
- No dependents currently but planning to have 2 chilkdren by age 33
- Reasons For Coverage:
- Burial and other final expenses—Costs within this category can easily amount to $10,000-$20,000.
- Peace of mind—knowing others will not have to be responsible for debts you incurred or expenses incurred on your behalf.
- Reasons To Consider Coverage:
- Lock in a low premium at a young age
- Provide a nest egg for future or emergencies
- Too Soon To Consider Coverage: