- Husband—age 35, earning $90,000 per year
- Wife—age 34, part time earnings of $25,000 per year
- Two children:
- Girl—age 3, in preschool
- Girl—age 6, in first grade
- Reasons For Coverage:
- Burial and other final expenses—Costs within this category can easily amount to $10,000-$20,000.
- Peace of mind—knowing others will not have to be responsible for debts you incurred or expenses incurred on your behalf.
- Reasons To Consider Coverage:
- Lock in a low premium at a young age
- Provide a nest egg for future or emergencies
- Too Soon To Consider Coverage: