- Husband—age 55, earning $100,000 per year
- Wife—age 53, earning $125,000 per year
- No dependents—their three children are ages 23, 27 & 30 all married with plans to have at least two children by age 35
- Reasons For Coverage:
- Burial and other final expenses—Costs within this category can easily amount to $10,000-$20,000.
- Peace of mind—knowing others will not have to be responsible for debts you incurred or expenses incurred on your behalf.
- Reasons To Consider Coverage:
- Lock in a low premium at a young age
- Provide a nest egg for future or emergencies
- Too Soon To Consider Coverage: